Social Media copy.pdf (click for the full information)
Thursday, March 5th
6:30 @ First Flight High School
Come Join Us & Learn...
As a parent, the thought of social media can be overwhelming, but as parents we can’t turn a blind eye to it. Instead we need to learn about what your children are using, the potential issues/concerns, and what we can do as parents to educate our children and prevent them from making the mistakes that so many youth make every day.
This Presentation includes:
- The Popular Social Media Apps & the Pros and Cons of Each
- Cyber Bullying Amongst Youth - Tell Tale Signs & What To Do
- Social Media Addiction & Communication Skills
- 6 Potential Social Media Risks for Youth & the Security Measures
- 10 Great Tips for Parents to Monitor & Protect Their Child