STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
At Nags Head Elementary School we believe...
• All students can learn and experience success.
• All students learn best in a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success.
• All students can learn when actively engaged and provided with a variety of instructional approaches.
• Learning is an ongoing process in which children are encouraged to take risks and ask questions.
• The attitudes and habits of teachers, students, and parents affect the quality of learning.
• Teachers, administrators, parents and community must share in the responsibility of educating our children.
• Every person deserves to be treated with dignity.
• Every person is responsible for his/her own actions and words.